Personalized. Professional. Proven.
Cosmetic Dermatology Services
At Cumberland Skin Spring Hill, we offer medical care to treat various skin conditions, such as skin cancer, as well as provide an array of FDA approved procedures to rejuvenate and restore our skin and body so that we look our very best! The various cosmetic procedures include smoothing wrinkles with Botox or fillers, treating sun damaged skin with lasers or peels, as well as addressing stubborn pockets of fat with CoolSculpting®, Liposuction or TruSculpt® and eliminate unwanted spider veins with sclerotherapy or laser. At Cumberland Skin Spring Hill we also offer laser hair removal provided by trained medical staff in a professional, private setting.
Neuromodulators BOTOX® Cosmetic, Dysport®
Neuromodulators are FDA approved to safely relax wrinkles and furrows.
Botox and Dysport, the “neuromodulators,” are extremely popular agents used to treat the lines of motion—the fine lines, wrinkles and furrows that are accentuated with facial movement and expression. Commonly treated areas include the horizontal forehead lines, vertical frown lines, crow’s feet and lip lines. In addition, there are other subtle ways in which we can use neuromodulators, such as reducing a gummy smile or creating an eyelid lift.
Fillers restore volume creating a more youthful version of yourself.
The Restylane family of products are dermal fillers used to add volume and fullness to the skin to correct moderate-to-severe facial wrinkles and folds. Similar to the Juvéderm family, Restylane products are hyaluronic acid fillers, and as such, can be used interchangeably with the Juvéderm products—some injectors prefer one over the other, but in general they can both accomplish the same goals. Hyaluronic acid (HA) which naturally occurs in our skin, helps to provide fullness and elasticity. However, as we age, the amount of HA in our skin diminishes, resulting in loss of volume and increased appearance of wrinkles and folds to appear. Dermal fillers can help restore that loss.
Cutera® excel® V
• Laser Genesis – Stimulates fibroblasts to produce collagen which results in smoother, more youthful looking skin. It also treats the redness and ruddiness associated with rosacea. Typically requires 3 treatments spaced out approximately 3-5 weeks, no downtime.
• Vascular & XEO (IPL) –Treats redness and broken blood vessels, sun damage as well as stimulates collagen production. Reduces redness, rosacea, facial/leg veins, acne scars, age spots, angiomas, wrinkles, warts, hair removal.
• PEARL – The most intense laser treatment for rejuvenation. It is an ablative laser that stimulates the most collagen production. Typical week of downtime depending on strength chosen, due to redness and peeling skin.
• Laser Hair Removal- Laser safely and effectively ablates hair follicles. Typical treatment per area is once a month for 6 treatments.
• Laser Genesis and XEO treatment at the same session is a photofacial.
Body Sculpting & Skin tightening
• Non-invasive FDA approved fat reduction procedure that utilizes patented cool technology safely destroy fat cells
• Cryolipolysis (destruction of fat cells) occurs and our body safely and effectively removes fat naturally
• FDA approved treatment for tightening skin and eliminating small fat pockets; best for neck fat and back of arms
• Use radiofrequency and heat, melts fat and tightens skin
• Minimally invasive procedure utilizing localized anesthetic to remove larger targeted unwanted fat, such as abdomen, thighs, back or on arms.
• Zo 3-Step Peel – in-office treatment followed by at home; combats the signs of aging and discoloration
• Glycolic Peel (35%, 50%, or 70% concentration) – Reduce hyperpigmentation, evening out of skin tone, and reduces blemishes, no downtime.
• TCA Peel (Tricholaracetic acid) – More intense rejuvenation; smooths fine lines/wrinkles, evening out of skin tone, downtime redness and peeling for approximately 5 days.
• Polishes dry, uneven skin and unclogs pores which results in smoother and clearer skin.
Still the most effective treatment for superficial leg veins and spider veins, sclerotherapy is a simple and only mildly uncomfortable procedure performed by injecting an FDA approved solution into the vein, causing the vein to collapse and naturally fade away as the byproducts are resorbed by the body. Afterwards compression hose are usually recommended for 1 week, sometimes longer. Most patients can expect a 60-90% improvement with each treatment.
Note: All cosmetic procedures may have consultations scheduled at our Spring Hill or Goodlettsville offices.
Below are examples of before and after photos from the various cosmetic procedures we provide.
*Please note: Individual results may vary person to person.